New criteria for face-to-face consultations
In order to stay safe appointments are only available, following a virtual consultation, to the following patients:
• Persons who are NOT currently shielding (under Government Guidelines).
• Persons who need a face-to-face to determine further diagnosis.
• Persons who are deteriorating from an existing condition.
• Persons NOT displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
Government guidance for face-to-face appointments includes:
1. That neither the therapist nor the patient have any of the following symptoms:
Temperature, continuous new cough, loss of taste and/or smell, any other unwellness.
2. The therapist will wear PPE to include: Mask, Gown, goggles and gloves.
3. It is mandatory for the patient to wear a face covering (not supplied).
4. All surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected pre and post session.
5. Sanitiser is available for patients on entry and leaving the premises.
6. The patient has been informed of all the new changes, conditions and risk and will have signed a Consent Form before the session begins.